- I’m Sinéad, born and reared in Ireland. My relationship with Spain began 20 years ago in Granada when I attended a language school and stayed with a local family.
- I’ve got a B.A in Hispanic Studies and History from UCC and I have a Masters in Marketing and Sales Management from ESIC, Madrid.
- I worked for many years in Brand Marketing both in the U.K and in Spain but following the birth of my eldest daughter my priorities changed and to help juggle motherhood with a professional career, I decided to change career paths and went back to teaching English.
- For the past five years I have taught English to Spanish children in primary schools across Madrid.
- As a mother I understand your concerns about sending your child to study abroad but as an English teacher I truly value the opportunity to experience life in another country, both inside and outside of the classroom.
- My name is Amy. I was born in Belfast, Northern Ireland. I have a degree in International Business Studies with Spanish from Northumbria University (Newcastle, UK) and a Masters in Commercial Management and Marketing from ESEM (Madrid).
- During my studies, I spent an Erasmus year in Granada and it is there I fell in love with Spain and the Spanish people, culture and gastronomy.
- I moved to Madrid in 2004 and since then I have been employed in both Marketing and Buying departments with a focus on international environments.
- Having studied in Ireland, England and Spain, I am a real advocate for international education!